Caxton Magazines will donate back copies for your function on condition that:
- No other media will be involved at your function
- The request for back copies reaches us 2 months before the event
- Caxton can only supply the requested amount of magazines if we receive enough returns. Back-issue requests cannot be guaranteed – they are allocated according to availability and the date of the request.
- Orders cannot be on a repeat basis, and need to be requested MONTHLY.
- We will contact you should there be any copies available. If we do contact you with regards to the collection of copies, the quantities stated in email correspondence is the maximum number of copies we are able to make provision for. We cannot guarantee that the entire consignment will be available upon arrival.
- Preference will be given to NGOs.
- Caxton Magazines does not arrange for the delivery of back issues. Address and collection details will be supplied once we have sent a confirmation of your order. Kindly arrange collection at the branch specified. Application can be made to the following collection depots: Benoni, Bloemfontein, Botswana, Cape Town, Durban, East London, George, Johannesburg, Kimberley, Klerksdorp, Krugersdorp, Nelspruit, Newcastle, Paarl, Pietersburg, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria, Empangeni, Rustenburg, Witbank.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, please note that we cannot fulfil your request.